Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cushions, lights and rugs

I've actually had a cushion obsession for years now, and probably spent way too much if I added up the cost over the years, but I can't seem to kick the habit. Every time I go homewares shopping, or even get anywhere in the vicinity of cushions, I can't help having a browse. Tom is so over my addiction, apparently if I buy one more cushion there's a chance it may end up inserted in my nostril! So this blog may be a good way for me to purge...


Ada and Darcy do the coolest cushions. These zebra print ones are fun, and include a feather insert for only $60 - bargain! They also come in different colour ways.


These 'coat pocket' cushions from Blue Caravan are re-purposed from, you guessed it, a coat. Handy to store the remote in, environmentally friendly and another bargain at only $30.


These cushions, also from Blue Caravan, pick up on the current Ikat trend but are also quite timelessly beautiful. They retail for $60.


I love linen, and these cushions, again from Blue Caravan, are 100% and only $45.


I really like these little white lamps for the bedside, and they're only $69.95 each at Beacon Lighting.



I also like this pendant light, also at Beacon Lighting, for $469. I think this one would look great in a hallway, or hanging above a little armchair/side-table combo for a cute reading spot.

I also like the following rugs from Ikea:

Alvine Rand, wool, $249, 1.7 x 2.4m


Alvine Ruta, wool, $249, 1.7 x 2.4m (this one was definitely not named by an Australian... read it aloud)

Jorun, $279, wool, 1.7 x 2.4m

I can't wait until our renovations are done and I can, um, buy some more cushions! x

No comments:

Post a Comment