Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Amazing paint

It's truly amazing what a coat of paint can do. If you don't believe it, check out the pictures below from my favourite wholesome, American blog, Young House Love:

Before



After


Just had to share because what they've done here is so simple, but so effective. As far as I can tell, they've just removed the poky little folding doors, added a mirror, and painted the trim white and the walls in a nice contrasting colour. Voila!

Just a short post tonight. x

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous. Great paintjob, windows, and you're lucky to have such sweet floor boards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher, I'd LOVE to claim this paint job as my own, but unfortunately it's from one of my favourite blogs, Young House Love. I'll start to have some pictures of my place once our renovations kick-off in about a month or so...

    ReplyDelete