Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Starting the post-reno 'covet list'

I'm starting to collect quite the list of things I covet. I'm not buying anything until after the renovation is done (by mid 2011 at the latest, hopefully) but that doesn't stop me trawling the web for things to add to the list.

Near the top would have to be art. We definitely need a few more pieces to add personality and colour into our home. I've found this cool map of London available at Made by Girl, which will look awesome with the colour scheme I'm going to do (grey, white and charcoal) and remind me of the time Tom and I spent living in North Kensington.


I also love these little ceramic stools/occasional tables available at Interiors Online.


Lastly, a new dining table wouldn't go astray. Not sure if I can afford the real thing, but I do like the Isamu Noguchi Cyclone Dining Table (though it's a bit small at approx 110cm in diameter)


And that's just the tip of the iceberg...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that dining table! It would look great in my little kitchen nook :-)

    Happy Thursday Dear! xo

    I'm having a perfume giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! Had a look at your blog, and would love to enter but don't think I'm eligible as I'm not a US resident. Happy new year x

    ReplyDelete